Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cuz Life is Worth Living

Oh ya, life is worth living.

 

12 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Oh YES!!
And AMEN!!!
I live every, every day...... :)

XXOO!!
Anne

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Yes...PERFECT reminder!

Tristan Robin said...

I didn't know that song - good lyrics - really terrific catchy tune!

I'm off to find more of their stuff!

Jan said...

Good to have a gentle reminder like this, thanks.

Just A Girl said...

I lOvE that song!!!! Did not know who it was by tho. Now I do...thankyou!!!

xoxo cori

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

nice lyrics...

xo

Bella Sinclair said...

Absolutely. You can never hear this enough.

xoxo

Silver said...

Watched this .. love the lyrics and the wisdom !

love,
~Silver

Rick said...

Deb-yeah, gotta keep on goin and might as well be pleasant if we can. nice injection into my day, thanks~rick

Ces Adorio said...

Amen.

kj said...

how very true and complimented by rhythm!

i think it's the forgiveness part that sadly and too often trips up the living and loving.

♥
kj

Unknown said...

it is, sometimes we get stuck on the dark side, but oh it is.