Saturday, July 21, 2012

I’m not missing; I’m right where I belong.

406

“I’m not sleeping.  I’m D R E A M I N G, Mister.

There’s a difference.”  Lacey Roop

Oh how I love Brave Girlsa little bird told me...your daily truth from the Brave Girls Club  Just this morning a message arrived in my e-mail box that brought tears of JoY to my eyes.

“Dear Wild & Free Girl, You are doing so many good things.  You are going in so many wonderful directions.  You are spreading so much goodness and kindness and wild-happy energy.  You are making goals and dreaming dreams and trying to do even better than you did yesterday.”  Lori Leissner

As if the Universe knew just what I needed to hear.

I AM wild.  I am Wildly Brave.  I am building and preparing a new life for a future I did not choose.  I am surrounded by GOOD people at school.

[good] adjective, bet·ter, best, noun, interjection, adverb, adjective

1.     morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good woman.

2.     satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.

3.     of high quality; excellent.

4.     right; proper; fit: It is good that you are here. Her credentials are good.

5.     well-behaved: a good child.

I am right where I belong.

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Georgina said...

Upward and Onward, dear Deb!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Ces Adorio said...

You are beautiful and I LOVE YOU! Yes, I do, still do very much so. one, two, three years, four, five... as my children say "infinity plus one" TSUP! TSUP!!! Oh I see a birthday girl...

yoborobo said...

Deb - you are brave - and I'm betting wild, too. :)) I hope you are getting your daily hug quota, if not I am sending you extras - xxxxxxxx

audrey said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥

kj said...

Wild, brave, good and faith.ful.

That puts the people who know, love, and care about you in very good company.

GOOD GOING deb ♥

Love
kj

~Babs said...

"trying to do better than even yesterday"
Love that. I want to remember that.
Not missing,,,,,boy I'd agree on that one, you wild thang!

Unspoken said...

I love this post, Deb. Wild and brave are the best kind of girls. We are always preparing for a life and a future we do not choose; we just don't always recognize the universe is helping us get ready at the time. Being surrounded by good people is the only way to make any journey.
xxamy

Wendy said...

Hi Deb, thanks for coming by my blog. Yes we get hot summers here in Montreal. That lake was windy looking, but our temps this summer have been in the high 80's or low 90's.

I am soooo impressed with your good energy and outlook on life. I take my hat off to you.

You are a lovely person to be working with special children. Something I've always wanted to do, but fear I don't have the energy any more.

God bless.