“I’m not sleeping. I’m D R E A M I N G, Mister.
There’s a difference.” Lacey Roop
“Dear Wild & Free Girl, You are doing so many good things. You are going in so many wonderful directions. You are spreading so much goodness and kindness and wild-happy energy. You are making goals and dreaming dreams and trying to do even better than you did yesterday.” Lori Leissner
As if the Universe knew just what I needed to hear.
I AM wild. I am Wildly Brave. I am building and preparing a new life for a future I did not choose. I am surrounded by GOOD people at school.
[good] adjective, bet·ter, best, noun, interjection, adverb, adjective
1. morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good woman.
2. satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
3. of high quality; excellent.
4. right; proper; fit: It is good that you are here. Her credentials are good.
5. well-behaved: a good child.
I am right where I belong.