Saturday, April 9, 2022

To Breathe Again


                    I find myself

                clinging to him

                as tightly 

                as I held onto

                   that title of Widow.    

                            

               Instead of a

                suffocating quilt

                of fading memories

                wrapped around me,

                I am wrapped in 

                the arms of 

                him.


                   

               



5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Making new memories is great!

Miss Sandra said...

Beautiful as always.
Blissful tidings...
Sandra

kj said...

a beautiful poem, deb. Sounds like you've been twice lucky in love xo
kj

Wendy said...

Ahhhh, to breathe again. So pleased Deb that things are turning out well for you.
Big hugs.

Wendy said...

Ahhhh, to breathe again. So pleased Deb that things are turning out well for you.
Big hugs.